Looking Back on 2015 from 2016
As I look back on 2015 and look down the sparkling maw that is 2016, I’m filled with much excitement for this year. Let’s look back on 2015 to see some of what I’ve accomplished:
- Landing a contract for When Stars Die with Gnome on Pig Productions.
- Passing my exam to be certified as a personal trainer.
- Earning my specialty certification in functional fitness.
- Starting the advanced level in ballet.
- Finally nailing those blasted foutte turns.
- Writing, completing, and publishing A Treacherous Flame. (Seriously, this is huge for me because I hadn’t written anything in a while.)
- Recovering from my eating disorder in April.
- Being free from depression for an entire year. (I’ll write a post later this week on what this feels like for me.)
Now here is what I hope to accomplish in 2016:
- Earning my group fitness certification.
- Finding a job as both a personal trainer and group fitness instructor.
- Getting The Stars Are Infinite published.
- Increasing sales for When Stars Die.
- Graduating with my BA.
- Moving in with my fiance and getting married.
- Studying for a specialty certification in nutrition.
- Having a full list of clients within three months, preferably before I earn my BA.
- Getting back en pointe since my shoes are dead and I screwed up my foot when I fell on it in pointe class.
- Building more muscle through ballet and crosstraining.
- Helping clients succeed with their fitness goals.
- Writing a novella (or novel, whatever it turns out to be) for Forevermore Publishing.
- Writing the third book in The Stars Trilogy.
These are all of my goals for the year of 2016. It’s a lengthy list, but I know I can succeed.
So what do you plan to accomplish in 2016?
Purchase When Stars Die at Amazon, Lulu, Kobo, and Barnes&Noble.