- Man, I do use these words a lot.
- Why do I have to be so complicated? I just need to get to the point.
- Yeah, this is a really pretty phrase, but it’s either too wordy or I already have a similar metaphor.
- I LOVE metaphors! MORE METAPHORS!
- You know, when it’s pointed out, I automatically know what’s wrong, but I’m sure if I were just reading it, I’d probably skip over it.
- I use these words too much.
- FRICKIN’ METAPHORS!
- I still don’t know what this means.
- Let’s just get rid of this.
- Narrator? Oh, crap!
- What am I talking about?
- This does read really awkward.
- My editing cave is more like an amusement park.
- I want something to eat.
- I seriously hope I can edit this well for my next book.
- Why do I have to hate action scenes?
- Why are action scenes annoying to write?
- Oh, God. I’m coming upon an action scene.
- I’ll just re-write these last three chapters.
- I wonder if the literary greats have these problems.
- I hope I sell well.
3 thoughts on “Stuff I Think About as I’m Editing”
Ahaha! Absolutely. But instead of selling, I’m usually getting irritated that my cat is sitting on all my paperwork. lol